So happy 23rd birthday to me! "How are you going to celebrate?" the 11 people who looked at my blog in October may ask. Well let me tell you.
Unlike a lot of my wild and crazy peers, I am boring. No, seriously. Following Hurricane Sandy, my sub job yesterday was cancelled and I held my breath and prayed I wouldn't get called today (I didn't) so I could go to Hobby Lobby and Michael's in honor of surviving 23 years--which would've been a feat in the 17th century or so. Granted, back then I also would be married and have several children by now...
So the birthday plans:
1. Baked oatmeal muffins for breakfast (check)
2. Drink copious amount of coffee (check)
3. Read a lot on my kindle (check)
4. Go to the craft stores and use those 40% off coupons
5. Dinner at Olive Garden with my parents
6. ...Go to bed at 10pm because I work tomorrow
The biggest debate now is what I should have for lunch... hmmm... what I really want is some chic-fil-a but that involves a) driving half an hour and b) paying money for it. So I suppose I'll eat something from the massive quantity of food that is already in the house...
So, here is my question: what do y'all do for your birthdays (especially the grown ups)? Are you tame like me or crazy like Ke$ha?