1. Plane tickets. From US to England and vice versa.
2. Contact Health Insurance company to ensure that I will be covered while I am abroad.
3. Physical Examination and vaccinations
4. Eye exam and new glasses
5. Dental exam
6. Power of Attorney
7. Overseas financial arrangements (Hello Visa Travel Money...)
8. 1,000 more forms to fill out at Eastern
9. New Laptop since this one is hanging on by a thread...
10. Plug and voltage adapters
11. Make cell phone arrangements with Verizon
12. Make enough money this summer so that it will be unnecessary to work while abroad.
Annnndddd.... So much more that I can't think of right this second. Wish me luck?